Announcement message

Previous projects:
1. Exploring Taipei's eats during my last Taipei trip
2. The "One new dish a day!" project and my review.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

烤魚片,蔓越苺橘味核桃蛋糕,烤洋芋泥,...Broiled tilapia, cranberry orange walnut bread, mashed baked potatoes, ...

烤洋芋泥

No-knead bread, mashed baked potatoes, and sautéed spring mix.

蔓越苺橘味核桃蛋糕

Cranberry orange walnut bread - a good way to use up the cranberry sauce at hand. I used my banana nut bread recipe, however, substituted cranberry sauce for banana.

烤魚片

Broiled tilapia, and sautéed spring mix with garlic in 30 minutes. I made these two dishes for my younger son. Marinate the tilapia with a mixture of garlic, lemon juice, and oil for about 15 minutes ( no more than 30 minutes). Broil the tilapia for 4 to 5 minutes. ( I did it for 7 minutes.). Add salt and black pepper and serve. I learned this way of cooking tilapia from the Food Network.

No comments:

Post a Comment